People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
All of these are just so fascinating to read
If you keep being mean to Church, Church will just keep being mean to you, and then everyone will be mean to everyone all the time, and everything will be bad and no one will have fun. I mean, c’mon! Is this really what you want? You just- you just want to be angry and mean all the time? Because that is dumb! And you know what? You are dumb for thinking that! So Church left, and maybe some of us were sad, but you know what? That is okay!
I need to go visit my sister so she can make me food that will make me feel guilty
I need to make this with someone. Together is more fun because you can throw dough in their hair
do not trust people who get excited about halloween they may in fact be skeletons